question 2 part a.
A cowboy, 6.3 feet tall with his hat, views his full image in a plane mirror. (b) What is the minimum length of the mirror?
2) In the cathode ray tube shown below, electrons are accelerated through a uniform electric field between the cathode and anode by a potential difference of 150 V. They travel through plates P and where they experience a uniform electric field of 6.00 106 N/C vertically downwards (denoted by...
A 4.00-kg mass is connected by a light cord to a 3.00-kg mass on a smooth surface. The pulley rotates about a frictionless axle and has a moment of inertia of 0.450 kg m2 and a radius of 0.290 m.Assuming that the cord does not slip on the pulley, find the magnitude of the acceleration of the two...
A simple pendulum in a science museum entry hall is 3.51 long, has a 1.25 bob at its lower end, and swings with an amplitude of 10.6
For the syllogistic form in Venn Diagram 2A, the mood and figure is:
when a potential difference of 12V is applied to a wire 6.9 m long
My homework is attached.
a 540 kg sports car accelerates from 0-90 km/hr in 8.5 seconds while covering 750m. How powerful is the engine in the sports car?
Two small aluminum spheres, each of mass 0.0250 kilograms, are separated by 80.0 centimeters.
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas