A particle, starting from point A, is projected down a runway. Upon leaving the runway at point B, the particle is traveling straight upward and reaches a height of 4.00-meters above the floor before falling back down. Ignoring friction and air resistance, find the speed of the particle at point...
We are observing similar Raman Spectra from any material placed below an objective x10, but the same is absent if the objective is x50 and/or x100. It is pertinent to mention here that under dark, none of the Raman peaks is observed regardless to the applied objective. Moreover, the excitation...
adiabatic and environmental curves
A gold prospector finds a solid rock that is composed solely of quartz and gold. The rock has a mass of 12.0-kg and a volume of 4.00 X 10^-3 m^3. What mass of gold is contained in the rock? Topic: Fluids; Mass Density.
A 58-kg skier is going down a 35-degree slope. The area of each ski in contact with the snow is 0.13-m^2. Determine the pressure that each ski exerts on the snow. Topic: Fluids; Pressure.
A hunter aims directly at a target (on the same level) 135m away. If the bullet leaves the gun at a speed of 229m/s, by how much will it miss the target?
104Be + 11p 42He + X
what is Ferrel's Law
X + 10n 19778-Pt +
Light of wavelength 633 \rm nm from a distant source is incident on a slit 0.750 \rm mm wide, and the resulting diffraction pattern is observed on a screen 3.50 \rm m away.
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas