The velocity of an object in simple harmonic motion is given by v(t)= -(0.228 m/s)sin(24.0t + 1.00 ), where t is in seconds. What is the first time after t=0.00 s at which the velocity is -0.150 m/s? What is the object's position at that time?
Object A has a positive charge. After Object A touches Object B, what happens?
A see-saw consists of a pivot and a heavy (24 kg) uniform plank which is 1.8 m long. A 12kg box is placed at one end of the plank. How far from the other end should the pivot be so that the plank is balanced?
a 500g ball is swung with a speed of 10m/s in a horizontal circle of a radius 1.26m. what is the tension in the rope?
You're driving down the highway late one night at 17 m/s when a deer steps onto the road 45 m in front of you. Your reaction time before stepping on the brakes is 0.50 m/ s}, and the maximum deceleration of your car is 11 m/s^2. What is the maximum speed you could have and still not...
Suppose a rocket launches with an acceleration of 34.0 m/s^2. what is the weight of an astronaut aboard the rocket
Friction is a necessary evil. Explain giving examples from every day life advantages and disadvantages of friction. 3. Indicate on the Map of World where Tsunami is more likely to occur. Try to find out the problems faced by people living in those regions. Take the help of newspaper clippings...
impact speeds 5.4ms and 4.57ms
explain gravitational force with the aid of diagram
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas