Question 2 please
There once was a planet - quite far In orbit around a star The star s mass was ms The planet s mass you assess Using the orbital radii, r You can assume the radius of the planet s and the star s circular orbits around the centre of mass of the system are rp = 1.5 108 km...
A displacement vector is 50.0 m in length and is directed 57.0o east of north. What is the northward component of this vector? What is the eastward component of this vector?
A dock worker loading crates on a ship finds that a 24 kg crate, initially at rest on a hori- zontal surface, requires a 84 N horizontal force to set it in motion. However, after the crate is in motion, a horizontal force of 51 N is required to keep it moving with a constant speed. The...
An airplane is flying with a velocity of 83.0 m/s at an angle of 25.0 degrees above the horizontal. When the plane is a distance 112 m directly above a dog that is standing on level ground, a suitcase drops out of the luggage compartment.How far from the dog will the suitcase land? You can ignore...
A 30.5 kg block is connected to an empty 1.00 kg bucket by a cord running over a frictionless pulley (Fig. 4-57). The coefficient of static friction between the table and the block is 0.480 and the coefficient of kinetic friction between the table and the block is 0.320. Sand is gradually added...
A driver in a car traveling at a speed of 78 km/h sees a cat 110 m away on the road. How long will it take for the car to accelerate uniformly to a stop in exactly 106 m? Answer in units of s.
how to calculate kinetic energy of tectonic plate when its area, speed and density are known only? how to calculate mass with these known values
An airplane is heading due south at a speed of 690 km/h. how far from its intended position will it be after 13 min if the pilot takes no corrective action.
How many (whole number of ) 88 kg people can safely occupy an elevator that can hold a maximum mass of exactly 1 metric ton? A metric ton is 1.000 10^3 kg.
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas