3.What is the potential difference between a point 0.48mm from a charge of 2.9 nC and a point at infinity?
A fire fighter of mass 80 kg slides down a vertical pole with an acceleration of 4ms-2.
An asteroid orbits the Sun at a constant distance of 4.44e+11 meters. The Sun's mass is 1.99 1030 kg. What is the orbital speed of the asteroid?
A 45.0 kg girl is standing on a 146 kg plank. The plank, originally at rest, is free to slide on a frozen lake, which is a flat, frictionless surface. The girl begins to walk along the plank at a constant velocity of 1.50 m/s relative to the plank.
I have a question on problem number 4
I have a question on problem number 5.
I have a problem number 2.
In a Fluorescent tube of diameter 4.6 cm, 2.2 x 10^18 1/s electrons and 1.3 x 10^18 1/s positive ions (with a charge of +e) flow thrugh a cross sectional each second. What is the current in the tube?
a 25 kg child on a 2m long swing is released from rest when the ropes of the swing make an angle of 30 degrees with the vertical. neglecting friction, find the child's speed at the lowest position. if the actual speed of the child at the lowest position is 2 m/s, what is the mechanical...
A lightweight electric car is powered by 8 16V batteries. At a speed of 66km/h, the average frictional force is 1265N. (a)What must be the power of the electric motor if the car is to travel at a speed of 66 km/h? answer in kW. (b) If each battery can deliver a total charge of 121A.h before...
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas