what are the factors affecting the frequency of a simple harmonic oscillator?
redlich kwong eos derivation
i has derived this equation the average momentum = initial momentum +one halve the impulse
how we can find the value of permittivity of free space
What minimum speed should be required in order for the projectile to orbit the earth?
calculate the average speed of a tennis ball that travels the full length of the court, 24m, in 0.5 s.
Two different spinning disks have the same angular momentum, but disk 1 has more kinetic energy than disk 2. Which one has the biggest moment of inertia?
A more general definition of the temperature coefficient of resistivity is a= 1dp/pdT where a is alpha and p is the resistivity at temperature T. (a)Assuming that a is constant, show that p=p(initial)e^a(T-T(initial)) where p(initial) is the resistivity at temperature T(initial). (b)Using...
Vector A has a magnitude 12m and is angled at 60 degrees counterclockwise from the positive direction of the x axis of an xy coord. system. Also. Vector B = (12m)i + (8m)j on that same coord system. Rotate the system counterclockwise about the origin by 20 degrees to form an x'y'...
Find the average angular speed of the second hand of a clock.
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas