i attached the question below. can you please do it on paper and scan it to the computer, it is difficult to follow text. please show all work including how you got the center of mass.
i attached the question below. all three i sent go together, but i sent them as three different questions. thank you
A proton is initially at rest at a point where the potential is 454 V. Some time later the proton is at a point where the potential is 192 V. If no force other than the electrostatic force acts on the proton, what is its final kinetic energy?
Two point charges, q1 = +20.0 nC and q2 = +11.0 nC, are located on the x-axis at x = 0 and x = 1.00 m, respectively. Where on the x-axis is the electric field equal to zero?
A transverse traveling wave on a cord is represented by where and are in meters and is in seconds.
A screen is placed 52.0 cm from a single slit, which is illuminated with light of wavelength 684 nm. If the distance between the first and third minima in the diffraction pattern is 3.00 mm, what is the width of the slit?
what is the normal range (mgldl) for blood glucose
The arm in the figure below weighs 38.0 N. The force of gravity acting on the arm acts through point A. Determine the magnitudes of the tension force t in the deltoid muscle and the force s of the shoulder on the humerus (upper-arm bone) to hold the arm in the position shown.
Two 340 kg (756 lb) masses are separated by a distance of 5 m. Using Newton's law of gravitation, find the magnitude of the gravitational force exerted by one mass on the other.
A 160 kg woman stands at the rim of a hor- izontal turntable with a moment of inertia of 3.0 103 kg m2 and a radius of 2.2 m. The system is initially at rest, and the turntable is free to rotate about a frictionless vertical axle through its center. The woman then starts walking clockwise (when...
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas