Puffy cumulus clouds, which are made of water droplets, occur at lower altitudes in the atmosphere. Wispy cirrus clouds, which are made of ice crystals, occur only at higher altitudes. On a typical day and at altitudes less than 11 , the temperature at an altitude is given by , where = 16.5 and .
A diffraction grating has 300 lines per mm . If light of wave length of 630 nm is sent through the grating. At what angle does the first order maximum (m=1) occur?
Near the earth , the intensity of radiation from the sun is 1350 W/m2 what volume of space in this region contains 1.0 J of energy?
A mirror with focal length 20 cm , has 4 cm tall object, placed 100 cm in front of it. what is the position of the image? how many cm in front or behind the mirror?
In consideration of conservative and non-conservative forces, If a skier skies down a slope, will the calculation for the speed of the skier at the bottom of the slope be based on conservative or non-conservative forces ? What forces and energy values need to be considered ?
A 5.00-g bullet moving with an initial speed of v0 = 365 m/s is fired into and passes through a 1.00-kg block, as in the figure below. The block, initially at rest on a frictionless horizontal surface, is connected to a spring with a spring constant of 870 N/m.
A rock is dropped from a bridge 300 meters about the New River. Express the height of the rock as a function of time and find the amount of time it takes for it to hit the water.
L'm mojtaba my thesis is about synthesis nanoparticle in gas phase by Arc discharge! can you suggest a useful database in this matter? thank you regard
Security alarm produces freq of 960hz. Speed of sound 343. Drivin toward lark car u passing it and drive away freq changes to 95hz.. Whuts ur speed
(a) Calculate the Schwarzschild radius of a supermassive black hole of mass 3.7 x 10^6 M., the estimated mass of the black hole at the galactic center. Give your answer in both kilometers and astronomical units. (b) What is the angular diameter of such a black hole as seen at a distance...
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas