(i) Nd:YAG laser with 1064 nm have a spot size of 2mm. What will be the divergence of the beam according to Gaussian beam? (ii) A light wave is traveling in a pure diamond medium. If the wavelength of light is 0.5 m and refractive index at this wavelength is 2.417, what is the phase velocity,...
sir i need the short question solution of HRK physics vol 1st and 2nd
What is the approximate mass of a 1-square-centimeter column of air that extends from sea level to the top of the atmosphere?
What is (magnitude and sign) if the net force on is zero?
solution of statistical mechanics
A force F cos ( t) is applied to a spring of mass m = 1 kg and spring constant k = 100 N/m. If the applied force remains constant in magnitude, the displacement on the spring is maximum when the applied frequency (cy- cles per second) is about 1. 1.6 Hz 2. 16 Hz 3. 160 Hz 4. 0.16 Hz...
A 0.6 kg block is on a surface with negligible friction. When the surface is horizontal, the spring has an equilibrium length of 0.47 m When the surface is tilted at a 17 angle to the horizontal there is a new equilibrium length of 0.51 m The mass on the incline is now displaced from...
A resistor dissipates energy at a rate of 240 W when operating at 12 V. If the electrical energy costs 0.0090?kw *h, What is the cost of using the reistir for exactly 16 hours?
Four resistors, R1 = 100 ohms, R2 = 150 ohms, R3 = 120 ohms, and R4 = 500 ohms, are connected in parallel across a 100V battery. Find (a) the total resistance of the circuit, (b) the total current flowing in the circuit, (c) the current flowing through the 120 ohm (R3) resistor, and (d) the...
a circuit consist of a lightbulb connected to two conducting rails and a conducting movable bar. an external magnetic field is directed perpendicular to the plane of the circuit. during which of the following actions will the bulb light up?
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas