A force of 50 gram and a force of 60 gram act at an angleof 37degree between them.determine the resultant using cosine law
A transformer has 200 turns on its primary and 12 turns on its secondary. If the input voltage is 2000 V, What is the output voltage? a) 3.3 x 10^4 V b) 240 V c) 170 V d) 120 V e) 100 V
A copper wire is 10.00 m long and has a cross-sectional area of 2.00 10-4 m2. This wire forms a one turn loop in the shape of a square and is then connected to a battery that applies a potential difference of 0.300 V. If the loop is placed in a uniform magnetic field of magnitude 0.300 T, what...
If a pendulum clock is accurate at sea level, will it gain or lose time when taken to high altitude? Justify your answer.
What is the index of refraction of the core of an optical fiber if the cladding has n = 1.20 and the critical angle at the core-cladding boundary is 45.0 a) 2.00 b) 1.41 c) 1.20 d) 1.70
Maurizio is standing in a rectangular room with two adjacent walls and the ceiling all covered by plan minors. How many images of him can Maurizio see? a) 5 images total b) 9 images total c) 3 images total d) 7 images total
Wave 1 has amplitude of 9.0 units and wave 2 has amplitude 4.0 units. what is the ratio of their intensities, l_1/l_2? a) 20 b) 5.1 c) 2.3 d) 1.5 e) 1.3
Two blocks, one 0.8 kg and the other 2.0 kg are connected by a massless string over a frictionless pulley. The coefficient of kinetic friction is 0.14, and the downward ramp angle is 60 degrees. a) Determine the acceleration of the blocks. b) Calculate the tension of the string.
Hello can you help me with 23/24 please - its a two part question -if thats two much for 5 dollars just help me with 23 thanks a bunch
1.) You are riding in an elevator on the way to 18th Floor in your dormitory. The elevator is accelerating upward with a=1.90m/s . Besides you is the box containing your new computer; box and contents have a total mass of 28.0 kg. While the elevator is accelerating upward, you push horizontally...
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas