example of a micrometer caliper conclusion
1.00 electrons flow through a cross section of a 3.00 iron wire in 5.00 . The electron density of iron is
A car at a drag strip accelerates from rest at a constant rate of 4 m/s How long does it take the car to travel 360m (approximately 1/4 mile)?
a rocket is launched straight up. the initial velocity is 50m/s, and it has a constant accelaration of 2.0m/s^2 until the engine stops at an altitude of 150m. what is the final height
A person walks 25.1 north of east for 1.68 km. Another person walks due north, then due east to arrive at the same location. How far due north would this person walk? Answer in units of km.
For the following three vectors, what is 3C (2A*B) ? A = 2.00i + 3.00j 4.00k. B = 3.00i + 4.00j + 2.00k. C = 7.00i 8.00
application of schrodinger's wave equation
A 90g ice cube at O degrees is placed in an insulted cup with 720g of water which is at 82 degrees C. The lantent heat of fusion for ice is 80 Cal/g and the specific heat of water is 1.0 cal/g/c. how much heat will the ice have yo absorb from the water to melt the ice?
An electron with a speed of 5.00 106 , collides with an atom. The collision excites the atom from its ground state () to a state with an energy of 3.40. What is the speed of the electron after the collision?
A cab driver picks up a customer and delivers her 2.40 km away, driving a straight route. The driver accelerates to the speed limit and, upon reaching it, begins to decelerate immediately. The magnitude of the deceleration six times the magnitude of the acceleration. Find the lengths of the...
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas