i wanna solve langevin equation with cpp. any idea to start with? Thanks
If a metric ton is 1.000 103 kg, how many 78 kg people can safely occupy an elevator that can hold a maximum mass of exactly 1 metric ton?
An object is 20 cm to the left of a thin diverging lens having a 40 cm focal length. What is the image distance i? cm
what is your average velocity if you drive a distance of 110 km at a speed of 44 km/h, then the same distance at a speed of 66km/h?
he cannonball is fired at a speed of 47 m/s and an angle of 34^\circ above horizontal. A cannonball that was accidentally dropped hits the moat below in 1.6 s.
a truck moves 70 m east, then moves 120 west and finally moves east again a distance of 90 m . if the east is chosen as a positive direction , what is the truck resultant displacement?
Killer whales at Sea World routinely jump 6.6 m above the water. What is their speed as they leave the water to achieve this?
A nonconducting sphere of radius r0 carries a total charge Q distributed uniformly throughout its volume. Determine the electric potential as a function of distance r from the center of the sphere for radius r>r0
to the fish's eye the cam of food appears 33 cm away, how far is the actual distance
A boat is heading due north as it crosses a wide river with a speed of 13.5 km/h relative to the water. The river has a current such that the water moves with a uniform speed 4.30 km/h due east relative to the ground.
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas