What force is needed to give a 6000kg truck an acceleration of 2.2m/s^2 over a level road?
You have N (an even number less than 2) identical capacitors, each with a capacitance of . In terms of N and C, what is their total effective capacitance if they are all connected in series? Ca=_____
Suppose that a plane is traveling with a horizontal velocity of vx = +245 m/s at an altitude of y = 1048 m. The directions to the right and upward have been chosen as the positive directions. The plane releases the "care package" that falls to the ground along a curved...
ice has a density of 0.9sg/cm3. What is the volume of 1.8 kg of ice.
A rifle is aimed horizontally at a target 35 m away. The bullet hits the target 1.8 cm below the aiming point. Neglect air resistance. (a) What is the bullet's time of flight? s (b) What is its muzzle velocity? m/s (in the bullet's initial horizontal direction)
number 14 and 15 Consider a air-filled parallel-plate capacitor with plates of length 9.7 cm, width 5.65 cm, spaced a distance 1.27 cm apart. Now imagine that a dielectric slab with di- electric constant 7.1 is inserted a length 5.1 cm into the capacitor. The slab has the same width as...
In terms of N and C , what is their total effective capacitance if they are all connected in parallel?
In terms of N and C , what is their total effective capacitance if two halves N/2 each) are connected in series and these two sets are connected in parallel?
A box weighing 77.0N rest on a table. a rope tied to the box runs vertically upward over the pulley and a weight is hung from the other end. Determine the force that the table exerts on the box if the weight hanging on the other side is 30.0N
what is the force of an object witha a mass of 12kg and an acceleration of 4m/s2
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas