A 1100 car traveling at a speed of 15 skids to a halt on wet concrete where = 0.60.
Part A What is the equivalent resistance of the resistors in the figure ? Express your answer using two significant figures. =
A circular curve of highway is designed for traffic moving at 86 km/h. Assume the traffic consists of cars without negative lift. (a) If the radius of the curve is 150 m, what is the correct angle of banking of the road? (b) If the curve were not banked, what would be the minimum coefficient of...
A 29 loudspeaker is suspended 2.5 below the ceiling by two cables that are each 60 from vertical.
What are the minimum and maximum voltages that could be achieved by connecting them in series?
An object is launched upwards with a speed of 126 m/s from a height of 10 m. How long does it take before the object strikes the ground?
what is (are) the value(s) for the circuit's current(s)? (There may be more than one answer.)
a crystalline solid consists of atoms stacked up in a reapeating lattice structure. the atoms reside at the corners of cubes of side L=0.200nm. one piece of evidence for the regular arrangement of atoms comes from the flat surfaces along with a crystal seperates, or cleaves, when it is broken....
Starting from a pillar, you run a distance 200m east (the +x-direction) at an average speed of 5.0 m/s, and then run a distance 280m west at an average speed of 4.0 m/s to a post. Calculate your average speed from pillar to post. Express your answer using two significant figures. Calculate...
You normally drive on the freeway between San Diego and Irvine at an average speed of 105 km/h , and the trip takes 2 h and 20 min. On a Friday afternoon, however, heavy traffic slows you down and you drive the same distance at an average speed of only 75.0 km/h . How much longer does the trip...
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas