Apply to the Program
The Course Hero Professional Development Program helps students develop and strengthen essential professional skills. Those involved will build an amazing educational resource for their school while also strengthening their skill sets in marketing, branding, leadership, networking, business, and communication.
In cooperation with Books for Africa, our Professional Development Program also helps provide valuable educational resources to underserved students and educators in Africa.
- Utilize social media to increase visibility and develop online marketing skills
- Build an academic resource to help current and future students at your school
- Provide critical insights to help improve and expand our academic resources
- Engage in weekly professional development workshops with a Course Hero Manager
- This 12 week internship is paid and part-time.
- With flexible hours and scheduling, you can participate while at school.
- You’ll work closely with a Course Hero Manager to learn the ropes.
- Premier access to Course Hero’s valuable study resources
- Weekly workshops in resume building and professional development
- Opportunities for internship extension or promotion to higher-tier leadership roles
- Professional references, a letter of recommendation, and LinkedIn endorsements
- Involvement with one of the fastest growing start-ups in the ed tech world
- Interest in business, communications, technology, marketing, or a related field
- On-campus involvement preferred—leadership positions are a plus
- Current enrollment as an undergraduate or graduate student
- U.S. or Canadian citizenship or work authorization
- A goal-oriented, social media savvy, outgoing, enthusiastic, and creative personality
- A GPA of 2.5 or higher