College can be tough to navigate. If you need a post-break reset, these three UC Davis counselors can help you succeed.
Spreading joy can feel like the biggest gift of all. Here are 3 ways you can make a difference in Davis during the holidays and beyond.
Sometimes bad habits can be tough to break. Here’s how to tackle 4 of them, with the help of a UC Davis academic success coach.
Holidays are around the corner, and you’ve been too busy to shop. Here are the best gifts you can buy in Davis on a time crunch.
- Best Spots to Take Graduation Photos in Davis
- UC Davis Stereotypes—Debunked!
- UC Davis Bucket List: Things to Do Before You Graduate
- Google Chrome Add-ons for Davis College Students
- 3 Keys to Studying During Thanksgiving Break
- UC Davis Dining: Food Trucks Edition
- How to Navigate OASIS: Track Your Progress to Your Degree
- 4 UC Davis Bike Shortcuts to Get You to Class Faster
- An Aggie Guide to UC Davis Picnic Day 2018
- What I Wish I’d Known as a Third-Year Transfer Student
Find more in Davis Voices
What Is Course Hero?
Course Hero is an online learning platform where you can access course-specific study resources contributed by a community of students and educators.
What Is Davis Voices?
Davis Voices is filled with advice and tips—written by local students—to help you make the most of your college experience.