College can be tough to navigate. If you need a post-break reset, these three UC Davis counselors can help you succeed.
Spreading joy can feel like the biggest gift of all. Here are 3 ways you can make a difference in Davis during the holidays and beyond.
Sometimes bad habits can be tough to break. Here’s how to tackle 4 of them, with the help of a UC Davis academic success coach.
Holidays are around the corner, and you’ve been too busy to shop. Here are the best gifts you can buy in Davis on a time crunch.
- Best Spots to Take Graduation Photos in Davis
- UC Davis Stereotypes—Debunked!
- UC Davis Dining: Food Trucks Edition
- UC Davis Bucket List: Things to Do Before You Graduate
- College Food Prep on the Cheap: 6 Delicious Ideas
- Books and Brew: Best UC Davis Coffee Spots for Studying
- 8 Best UC Davis Facebook Groups for Students
- Google Chrome Add-ons for Davis College Students
- Nap Map: Best Spots for Catching Daytime Z’s at UC Davis
- An Aggie Guide to UC Davis Picnic Day 2018
Find more in Davis Voices
What Is Course Hero?
Course Hero is an online learning platform where you can access course-specific study resources contributed by a community of students and educators.
What Is Davis Voices?
Davis Voices is filled with advice and tips—written by local students—to help you make the most of your college experience.