Lesson 4 Section C
1)a. what is A asking about?
b. What is B’s proficiency?
2) a. What is A asking about?
b. What does B have?
3) What is regrettable?
4) a. What does A invite B to do?
b. On what basis does B refuse?
5) How do the things under discussion compare?
6) a. What is the subject of discussion?
b. What does B urge A to do? Why?
7) What has B agreed to do?
8) What three items is A shopping for?
9) a. What does A request first?
b. What does A settle for?
10) What is B reassuring A about?
11) a. What is B apparently required to write with?
b. What is the initial problem?
12) a. What is being purchased?
b. What is the unit cost of the item?
c. How many are purchased?
13) a. What is the topic of discussion?