2 | P a g e F i n a l E x a m - I n t e r n a t i o n a l F i n a n c e Chapter 6 The Foreign Exchange Market 1) Which of the following is NOT true regarding the market for foreign exchange?
2) A/An ________ is an agreement between a buyer and seller that a fixed amount of one currency will be delivered at a specified rate for some other currency.
3) While trading in foreign exchange takes place worldwide, the major currency trading centers are located in
4) Because the market for foreign exchange is worldwide, the volume of foreign exchange currency transactions is level throughout the 24-hour day.
5) Which of the following is NOT a motivation identified by the authors as a function of the foreign exchange market?
6) The authors identify two tiers of foreign exchange markets:
7) The foreign exchange market is NOT efficient because