International Affairs answers

International Affairs answers - countries. These countries...

Info iconThis preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
International Affairs Website Assignment Philip Kada 10-1-07 2. The eligibility requirements for Longwood’s Study abroad programs is that you be at least a sophomore with a GPA with 2.5 4. The first index page I looked at was the “Passports” page. It has the link to the State Departments Passport site as well as other links that are frequently addressed such as how to apply for a passport, how to renew a passport, where to apply, application forms and fees, and what to do if your passport is lost or worse stolen. The second index page I viewed was the “Student Visa” page. This page says that visas are required in select
Background image of page 1
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

Unformatted text preview: countries. These countries are China, the UK, and Spain. It also indicates how long the visas last. 5. The web address for the US government website is 6. The website to consult about disease risk and preventative measures is the Center for Disease Control and Prevention Travel pages. 7. The country that you will need to apply for a visa if you are going to stay 2-3 weeks is China...
View Full Document

This note was uploaded on 04/17/2008 for the course HIST 101 taught by Professor Gerghaty during the Spring '08 term at Longwood.

Ask a homework question - tutors are online