ACE Biology Module 3 Unit 1 Nephron System Assignment1.Blood enters the glomerulus through what blood vessel?
2.Blood exits the glomerulus through what blood vessel?
3. After flowing through the glomerulus, blood goes next to these two blood vessels:
4. The major way by which substances get out of our blood and into our nephrons is by:
5. The movement of substances from nephrons back into our blood is called:
6. A second way that substances move from our blood into our nephrons is by:
7. At the end of their journey through our nephrons, substances leave our nephrons. This process is called: