econ - Gregory Rechcigl Thomas Greenaway Group Jamaica The...

Info iconThis preview shows pages 1–2. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full DocumentRight Arrow Icon
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

Unformatted text preview: Gregory Rechcigl Thomas Greenaway Group Jamaica The country of Jamaica is located in the Caribbean Sea and is an isle in the West Indies. Jamaica is smaller than the state of Connecticut yet it has some outstanding attributes. Jamaica is a member of the common wealth of nations. The prime minister is Bruce Golding and the form of government that is implemented is a constitutional parliamentary democracy. Jamaica is a bountiful country filled with vast natural resources. These resources include the farming of sugar cane, bananas, coffee, citrus and yams. Along with the fishing industry and the rum industry. In Jamaica 90% of the working force is employed leaving only 10% unemployed. The GDP for Jamaica is 13.47 billion and the per capita is 4800 dollars for a country with a population of 2.7 million people. The country has been investing in its human country with a population of 2....
View Full Document

This test prep was uploaded on 04/18/2008 for the course ECO 2013 taught by Professor Barbaramoore during the Spring '08 term at University of Central Florida.

Page1 / 2

econ - Gregory Rechcigl Thomas Greenaway Group Jamaica The...

This preview shows document pages 1 - 2. Sign up to view the full document.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Ask a homework question - tutors are online