ACE Biology Module 5 Unit 4 Assignment Part 21. List the 6 major reservoirs for carbon, on Earth.
2. Any change in the carbon cycle that shifts carbon out of one reservoir puts more carbon where?
3. Increase in carbon gases in the atmosphere results in what?
4. The source of the majority of energy consumed by human civilization is what?
5. In the slow carbon cycle, how long does it take carbon to move between rocks, soil, ocean, and atmosphere?
6. The movement of carbon from the atmosphere to rocks (the lithosphere) begins with what?
7. Atmospheric carbon combines with water to form what?
8. In oceans, photosynthesis is carried out by what organisms? How big are these organisms?
9. How is the remaining percentage of carbon-containing rock formed?
10. Oil, coal, and natural gas result from what situation?