Statistics for Business Whitten Spring 2008
Exam 1 Thursday, Feb. 28 100 points
1. Bubble Sheet:
(a) Write and bubble your
(last name, ﬁrst name)
(b) Write and bubble your
8-digit Student ID Number
(Begin in the leftmost
(c) Bubble your
2. Exam Booklet: Write the information below.
Student ID Number
3. Exam Locations
, SCA, SCB, SCC, SCD
4. You may use a calculator (but no cell phones), pencil, and one 8
sheet of paper,
front and back, of handwritten or word-processed notes.
5. There are
Check your exam for these.
6. The exam format is multiple choice. Circle the
single best answer
on the exam booklet
and ﬁll the corresponding bubble on the bubble sheet with a No. 2 pencil. Carefully erase
any answers on the bubble sheet which you wish to change.
7. You have two hours to complete the exam.
8. When ﬁnished,
place the bubble sheet inside the ﬁrst page of the exam booklet.
Deposit bubble sheet and exam booklet together into your Discussion folder.
9. The base score for the exam is 10 points. In addition, 2 points are earned for each question
which is answered correctly on the bubble sheet. Check
to see your score
list of exam questions which were answered incorrectly
You may begin the exam.
Test Form: A