project accounting

project accounting - 118,951 10.07% Provision for income...

Info iconThis preview shows pages 1–2. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Nu Skin Enterprises, INC Icome Statement December 31, 2005 and 2006 (U.S. dollars in thousands, except per share amounts) Year Ended Decem 2005 Revenue $1,180,930 100.00% Cost of sales $(206,163) -17.46% Gross profit $974,767 82.54% Operaing expenses: Selling expense (497,421) -42.12% General and administative expense (354,223) -30.00% Impairment of assets and other Restructuring and other charges Total operating expenses $(851,644) -72.12% Operating income 123,123 10.43% Other income (expense), net (4,172) -0.35% Income before provision for income taxes
Background image of page 1

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full DocumentRight Arrow Icon
Background image of page 2
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

Unformatted text preview: 118,951 10.07% Provision for income taxes (44,918)-3.80% Net income $74,033 6.27% Net income per share: Basic $1.06 Dituted $1.04 Weight-average common shares outstanding (000s): Basic 70,047 Diluted 71,356 ber 31, 2006 $1,115,409 100.00% (195,203)-17.50% 920,206 82.50% 0.00% (480136)-43.05% (353,412)-31.68% (20,840)-1.87% (11,115)-1.00% (865,503)-77.60% 54,703 4.90% (2,027)-0.18% 52,676 4.72% (19,859)-1.78% $32,817 2.94% $0.47 $0.47 69,418 70,506...
View Full Document

This note was uploaded on 04/17/2008 for the course ACC 102 taught by Professor Benner during the Spring '08 term at E. Illinois.

Page1 / 2

project accounting - 118,951 10.07% Provision for income...

This preview shows document pages 1 - 2. Sign up to view the full document.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Ask a homework question - tutors are online