Delivering Healthcare in America: A Systems ApproachLeiyu Shi & Douglas A. SinghChapter 1: A Distinctive System of Health Care DeliveryMultiple Choice Questions1. The primary objectives of a healthcare system include all of the following except:a. Enabling all citizens to receive healthcare servicesb. Delivering healthcare services that are cost-effectivec. Delivering healthcare services using the most current technology, regardless of costd. Delivering healthcare services that meet established standards of quality
2. The U.S. healthcare system can best be described as:
3. For most privately insured Americans, health insurance is:
4. Medicare is primarilyfor people who meet the following eligibility requirement:
5. Medicaid is primarilyfor people who meet the following eligibility requirement:a. Elderlyb. Low-incomec. Childrend. Disabled
6. The role of the government in the U.S. healthcare system is:
7. Which of the following is a characteristic of a socialized health insurance system?