5. _____ is a process in nature resulting in the survival of only those animals and persons that are best adapted to their environment. A. ExistentialismB. Natural selectionC. Structural functionalismD. Environmentalism
6. Which of the following is true of natural selection?
7. Sociobiologists suggest that the characteristics used to judge a person's attractiveness, like their physique and complexion, are related to the person's _____.
8. According to sociobiologists, which of the following is true of the pair-bond?
9. Which of the following is true of the attachment between an infant and a parent? A. It has no significance in contemporary societies.B. It is a biological mechanism that reduces infant vulnerability.C. It applies only to parents belonging to primitive societies.D. It has no impact upon the infant's chances of survival.