msian-political-survey-results-slide-1215704226376362-8

msian-political-survey-results-slide-1215704226376362-8 -...

Info iconThis preview shows pages 1–10. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
MALAYSIAN POLITICS SURVEY 2008 RESULTS
Background image of page 1

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full DocumentRight Arrow Icon
As we all know the elections results earlier this year was a turn in the tide for our government
Background image of page 2
In our bid to create a nation of unity amongst all races, we desired a political party that is more relevant in representing all the different races of Malaysia
Background image of page 3

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full DocumentRight Arrow Icon
60% of you says Pakatan Rakyat that party is while the other 40 % says Barisan Nasional
Background image of page 4
67% of you think that Pakatan Rakyat should/can accept crossover politicians from other parties Into theirs vice-versa and 53% of you think party-hopping should happen
Background image of page 5

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full DocumentRight Arrow Icon
take over the Federal Government And with crossover politicians from other parties almost half (48%) of you think its likely that Pakatan Rakyat can
Background image of page 6
With this, 72% of you are positive that our nation is ready to accept the concept of non-racial politics with one party for ALL RACES
Background image of page 7

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full DocumentRight Arrow Icon
While most of you support (69%) Tun Mahathir’s resignation from UMNO 57% of you think that he should still continue to be involved in Malaysian politics.
Background image of page 8
and half (49%) doubts that his resignation will help improve UMNO
Background image of page 9

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full DocumentRight Arrow Icon
Image of page 10
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

Page1 / 19

msian-political-survey-results-slide-1215704226376362-8 -...

This preview shows document pages 1 - 10. Sign up to view the full document.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Ask a homework question - tutors are online