Assignment 5 - Concept Testing Analysis for Versagetti 1 I...

Info iconThis preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Concept Testing Analysis for Versagetti 1. I would recommend the introduction of Versagetti into the marketplace based on the outcome of the concept test. First and foremost, I would recommend introducing Versagetti into the marketplace because of the high purchase intent of consumers, es- pecially among current category users. According to table 21.3-G, an overwhelming 76% of category users are very likely to purchase Versagetti. While a slightly less but still impressive 40% of the total sample population was very likely to purchase Versagetti, only a mere 10% showed no purchase intent at all. This leaves 90% of the sample population as potential consumers. 2. I would recommend that Versagetti is targeted towards both groups simultaneously, but with a very drastic emphasis towards current category users. I believe that if it is feasible and cost-effective to target both, it is important to target the category nonusers as well even though the potential market is small. However, most effort, if not all,
Background image of page 1
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

{[ snackBarMessage ]}

Ask a homework question - tutors are online