Course Hero Logo

jnv_instructions_fcsa.pdf - NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA SAMITI...

Course Hero uses AI to attempt to automatically extract content from documents to surface to you and others so you can study better, e.g., in search results, to enrich docs, and more. This preview shows page 1 - 2 out of 4 pages.

NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA SAMITIGuidelines for engagement of Faculty cum SystemAdministrator on contract basis for 2021-22OBJECTIVES:In JNVs, FCSAs are engaged on contract basis for implementation ofComputer Education Program including management & maintenance of allcomputer hardware, teaching the students from Class VI to X and providinghands on support for all the other staff of JNV.Qualification for FCSA-QualificationsEssentialDesirable(Minimum 50% marks)GraduationwithPGDCA(fromarecognizeduniversity/institutionrecognized by AICTE)OR“A” level certificate from DOEACC/ NIELT(OR)BCA/ B.Sc /B tech / BE in ComputerScience / Information technology orInformation science from a recognizeduniversity.(OR)MCA/Master in Computer Science/ OtherPostGraduateDegreeinComputerScience/ IT from a recognized university.a)Teaching experience in similarcapacityinarecognizedschool.b)Experience of working in aresidential school.c)KnowledgeofComputerhardware and networking.d)Knowledgeofregionallanguagese)Achievements in field of ICT ofSelf/Mentoring of students atState/Nationallevelcompetition.Weightage for Educational & other QualificationsSr.NoQualificationsMaximumWeightageCriteria for award of Weightage1Essentialqualification(fromrecognized institution)50 Marks(25 % of overall percentagein Graduationlevel) + (25 % of percentage of cumulativemarksinrelevantsubjectinEssentialqualification)OR50% of overall percentagein “A” level certificate (DOEACC/ NIELT)/Graduation level in case of Graduationdegree in computer science/IT.2Next Higher qualification in therelevant subject10 marks10% of the Percentage obtained (only if inaddition to essential qualification)3Achievements in field of ICT ofSelf/ Mentoring of students atState/ National level competitionorganized by Govt. Institutions4 marksState Level – 2 marks, National Level – 4 marks.

Upload your study docs or become a

Course Hero member to access this document

Upload your study docs or become a

Course Hero member to access this document

End of preview. Want to read all 4 pages?

Upload your study docs or become a

Course Hero member to access this document

Term
One
Professor
N/A
Tags
Electrical Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Academic degree, Postgraduate education, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Navodaya Vidyalaya Indore

Newly uploaded documents

Show More

Newly uploaded documents

Show More

  • Left Quote Icon

    Student Picture

  • Left Quote Icon

    Student Picture

  • Left Quote Icon

    Student Picture