DO NOT TURN THIS PAGE UNTIL DIRECTED TO DO SO
2. Write the letter code of your lab instructor (see table at bottom of this page) in the
of the section
marked "NAME". Then in the next box (do not skip a box), write your last name. Skip a space and then
fill in your first name and middle initial. Example: If Joe B. Doe has Julie Becker, Section 36 for a lab
instructor, then his answer sheet would look like:
EXAMPLE: 1st Box T.A. code (see below)
NAME (Last,First, M.I.)
D O E
If your whole name does not fit, put as much as will fit. Then blacken the corresponding letters below each
space on the answer sheet.
3. Fill in your ID number in the space provided, beginning with space "A". (There will be an extra box.)
Then blacken the circles corresponding to the numbers below each space.
4. In the "special code" section, indicate in column K the test form you have:
Mark in Column K
Answer Sheet Color Swipe
Make sure that you mark your test color in column K, and that the colored mark above your name on the
answer sheet is the same as your test color.
5. In the "Special Codes" section, indicate your lecture instructor in column P. Please fill in the appropriate
Thus if Joe Doe's lecturer is Zgurskaya, Sec. 001 and his test is GOLD, his "Special Codes" section would
The time limit on this test is
READ THE TEST CAREFULLY.
Do not turn this page until directed to do so.
Use this booklet for scratch paper.
10. Mark your answers in this booklet, as well as on the answer sheet, so that you can check your score with
the key after the test.
11. Each Unit Score will be calculated from the number of correct answers. There is no penalty for guessing.
12. Students will be held responsible for any corrections made during the test.
13. Students who arrive more than ten minutes late, or arrive after another student has left, will not be
allowed to take the examination.
Onwuchuruba, Cheryl J
Demeritte, Regaina C