1) These types of cell junctions anchor adjacent cells together and resist their separation during contractile activities.
2) This type of epithelial tissue lines the fallopian tubes, uterus, and some bronchioles of the respiratory tract.
4) This type of exocrine gland accumulates its secretory product in the cytosol of its cells until the cell ruptures and becomes part of the secretory product.
5) Which of the light micrographs in the figure below shows a stratified cuboidal epithelium?
6) In the figure shown, which light micrograph shows fibrocartilage?