05172017_Perfor_Score_Transpa_Seal.pdf - PHILIPPINE PORTS...

Info icon This preview shows pages 1–2. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
SO 1 51 65 65 56 SM 2 Optimum Container Handling Rate (In Crane Moves Per Hour) Absolute Figure 2.0 Actual/Target x Weight PMO (NCR- South, Batangas) 25 25 25 25 25 25 25 Based on capacity of terminal operators. PPA to generate report from terminal operators. Completed: Completed: Completed: Completed: 1. Castilla Port 3. Larena Port 8. Calapan Port 2. Siaton Port 4. Culasi Port 9. Lipata Port 5. Tubigon Port 6. Alegria Port 7. Banton Port Ongoing: Ongoing: Ongoing: 5. Palompon Port System Development completed by end of 2017 N/A 60% 2% 10% 0% 50% 25% SM 5 Completion of Port Infrastructure Database Percent 3.0 Actual/Target x Weight Engineering Office N/A N/A N/A 100% 25% 25% 25% SM 4 Completion of Standard Design for Passenger Terminal Buildiings (PTB) Percent 5.0 Actual/Target x Weight Engineering Office 7 (cumulative=157) 10 completed 5 ongoing Substitution will be applied in cases where failure of bidding; and other issues occur 10. Catagbacan Port 1-2. Matnog Port (2 Ramps) 4. Ozamiz Port 3. Tagbilaran Port Zamboanga - 15% Zamboanga - 15% Zamboanga - 15% Zamboanga - 12.5% b. No. of RoRo Ramps Completed (based on RoRo networks) Absolute Figure 5.0 Actual/Target x Weight Engineering Office 12 (cumulative=150) Gensan - 20% Gensan - 10.2% Gensan - 10% Gensan - 10% CDO - 12% CDO - 12% CDO - 12% CDO - 12% Iloilo - 10% Iloilo - 10% Iloilo - 5.5% a. % of Ports with Modern Container Handling Facilities (Future-Proofing of Gateway Ports) Percent 5.0 Actual/Target x Weight Engineering Office 5 ports + Complered Structural Investigation for Iloilo, Cag de Oro, Gen Santos, & Zamboanga 20% per Schedule Civil Works (Gen Santos & Iloilo) (i) Remaining 80% of Civil Works for Gen Santos & Iloilo (ii) 20% Civil Works for Cag de Oro & Zamboanga Iloilo - 10% SM 3 Completion of PPA Port Development Master Plan 237 (5.27%) SO 2 Enhance Accessibility Through Seamless Connectivity with Other Transport Modes SOCIAL IMPACT Contribute Significantly to Increased Trade and Tourism SM 1 % Increase in Cargo Throughput (in Million Metric Tons/Annum) Absolute Figure 2.0 Actual/Target x Weight PMOs 224 (4.12%) 225 (0.55%) Q1 Q2 Q3 Target Remarks 2015 2016 2017 Quarterly Targets Q4 PHILIPPINE PORTS AUTHORITY
Image of page 1

Info icon This preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Image of page 2
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

{[ snackBarMessage ]}

What students are saying

  • Left Quote Icon

    As a current student on this bumpy collegiate pathway, I stumbled upon Course Hero, where I can find study resources for nearly all my courses, get online help from tutors 24/7, and even share my old projects, papers, and lecture notes with other students.

    Student Picture

    Kiran Temple University Fox School of Business ‘17, Course Hero Intern

  • Left Quote Icon

    I cannot even describe how much Course Hero helped me this summer. It’s truly become something I can always rely on and help me. In the end, I was not only able to survive summer classes, but I was able to thrive thanks to Course Hero.

    Student Picture

    Dana University of Pennsylvania ‘17, Course Hero Intern

  • Left Quote Icon

    The ability to access any university’s resources through Course Hero proved invaluable in my case. I was behind on Tulane coursework and actually used UCLA’s materials to help me move forward and get everything together on time.

    Student Picture

    Jill Tulane University ‘16, Course Hero Intern