Chrysler in Dhaka.docx - Chrysler in Dhaka Prepared for...

This preview shows page 1 - 4 out of 8 pages.

Image of page 1

Subscribe to view the full document.

Chrysler in Dhaka
Image of page 2
Prepared for Mr.Bobby Hajjaj (BHj) Course Instructor: Strategic Marketing (MKT 460) Prepared By Md.Nazmus Sakib ID# 081 246 030 Section – 1 Date of submission – 30 th November, 2010
Image of page 3

Subscribe to view the full document.

Company Overview: Chrysler Group LLC is a USA based renowned automobile manufacturer headquartered in the Detroit suburb of Auburn Hills in Michigan. The company was founded by the Walter Chrysler in 1925.Since then the company is dedicated to produce safe, fuel efficient and stylish automobiles to satisfy the consumer needs and currently holds the tenth position of top ten automakers of the world. At present, Chrysler is the proud owner of several popular brands of the world that are Dodge, Jeep, Chrysler, Ram and GEM. Background: After successfully serving many countries of the world Chrysler Group is now interested to sell their cars in Bangladesh. Bangladesh is a small but densely populated country. Dhaka is the capital of Bangladesh. Being a capital as well as a megacity there is a very high demand for cars in Dhaka. Every year thousands of new cars are being added to the automobile population at here. However, around 95% of them are consist of Japanese cars mostly from TOYOTA with a few specific brands. The rest 5% consist of some non popular brands and some premium luxurious German brands like BMW, Mercedes etc. Analyzing the situation Chrysler Group has decided to step in Bangladesh with two new offerings from the Chrysler brand that is as follows: Chrysler 200: 4-Door sedan; 2.4L, V6 engine (2,360CC) and 173hp
Image of page 4
You've reached the end of this preview.

{[ snackBarMessage ]}

What students are saying

  • Left Quote Icon

    As a current student on this bumpy collegiate pathway, I stumbled upon Course Hero, where I can find study resources for nearly all my courses, get online help from tutors 24/7, and even share my old projects, papers, and lecture notes with other students.

    Student Picture

    Kiran Temple University Fox School of Business ‘17, Course Hero Intern

  • Left Quote Icon

    I cannot even describe how much Course Hero helped me this summer. It’s truly become something I can always rely on and help me. In the end, I was not only able to survive summer classes, but I was able to thrive thanks to Course Hero.

    Student Picture

    Dana University of Pennsylvania ‘17, Course Hero Intern

  • Left Quote Icon

    The ability to access any university’s resources through Course Hero proved invaluable in my case. I was behind on Tulane coursework and actually used UCLA’s materials to help me move forward and get everything together on time.

    Student Picture

    Jill Tulane University ‘16, Course Hero Intern