45. What terms indicate appropriate progression associated with the history and evolution of advance practice nursing?
46. An experienced NP, has two separate but equally important ethical obligations that he is unfortunately unable to carry out. This is an example of which barrier to ethical practice?
47. Pre-invasive epithelial tumors of glandular or squamous cell origin describes which of the following?
48. Which two options are barriers to the conceptualization of Advanced Practice Nursing?
49. The Dreyfus Model of Skill Acquisition includes which four stages of APN performance?
50. The nurse practitioner is caring for a client who has undergone a recent gastrectomy who complains of fatigue, palpitations, shortness of breath, and numbness and tingling to their fingers on both hands. The nurse suspects pernicious anemia related to:
51. The analysis of a theory or conceptual model includes examining the origins. Which would not be considered an aspect of origin of the theory/model?
52. The clinical manifestations of dyskinetic cerebral palsy include: