You've reached the end of your free preview.
Want to read all 15 pages?
Unformatted text preview: s
Re Cara Mizansky
September 23, 2017
Professor Hamilton Creation Account From Genesis 1-2
• The first six days is the beginning where God started voicing his creation
and what his intents were to be. • The Heavens and Earth were created by God himself. • “So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he
created them; male and female he created them.”(Genesis 1:27, ESV) • God created everything about the Earth, from the land we walk on to the
Ocean’s we swim on. The Animals of both land and sea for food. Creation Account From Genesis 1-2
• God’s intent of all creations is for them to be fruitful, to live and to
reproduce to fill the Earth. • Mankind should watch over the different species created and ensure
different types of reproduction such as Farms/Ranches and
Hunters/Fishers. • Then God said, “I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of
the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will
be yours for food. And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds
in the sky and all the creatures that move along the ground—
everything that has the breath of life in it—I give every green plant for
food.” And it was so.” (Genesis 1:29-30, ESV). Creation Account From Genesis 1-2
• On the seventh day God looked at what he had created and made this
day holy, then he rested from all the work he had done the previous six
days. • “Then the LORD God formed a man[c] from the dust of the ground and
breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living
being.” (Genesis 2:7, ESV) • God took the man he had created and placed him in the garden of Eden. • God formed all sorts of trees and then went on to form water sources as
well. • When God placed the man in the garden, it was for him to work and take
care of it, essentially be the groundskeeper. Creation Account From Genesis 1-2
• God informed the man he could eat from any tree in the garden except
the tree of the knowledge of good or evil as it will kill him. • God formed from the ground different livestock and animals that Adam
proceeded to name each and everyone. • God had decided that it was not good for man to be alone, however he
couldn’t make a substantial one. • “So the LORD God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while
he was sleeping, he took one of the man’s ribs and then closed up the
place with flesh. Then the LORD God made a woman from the rib he had
taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.”(Genesis 2:21-22,
ESV) Personal Beliefs About the Origins of the Universe
• Evolution was created by God himself.
• Each living creature was created many years ago from different
things that God had put on the Earth.
• The universe is roughly 3.5 billion years ago based off the
information I have learned.
• However it all started on day one when there was no light and God
used his strength and power to create light and dark. Personal Beliefs About the Origins of the Universe
• Based off of the information given in the Bible and other sources it all
varies on what one may believe about the origin; however I believe that
it is all created by God in due time.
• Although the Bible doesn’t state a specific date or time that the
Universe was created, from the first sentence in Genesis chapter 1
forward you can tell that was the day it all began.
• The bible states how God created the Earth and Heavens in those first
seven days. Personal Beliefs About the Origins of the Universe • After those first seven days God rested from all the work he had put
in which makes that day Holy.
• I believe that all things were created by God and all things to follow
have reasoning to lead back to the origin.
• I believe that God created everything with intent. For people to hunt
and fish their food, and to work hard labor. Personal Beliefs About the Origins of the Universe
• Personally, I believe that the Bible has all the information needed for
humankind to understand and make sense of the origin and creation of
• Although the Bible doesn’t completely state when or why, it certainly
explains the how.
• I have began reading the Bible numerous times and learn more each
time that I read it.
• Therefore, if other people are similar to me, there is still so much to
learn and understand no matter how many times you have read the
Bible. How My Beliefs About Origins Impact My Worldview
• I think that understanding the origin of the Earth and all that is
comes from God himself.
• Although I tend to have random thoughts of how it all came and
formed in the Universe, the Bible gives me full understanding and
• I Believe that God created all things for a reason.
• I think that relating to God and how he created the Universe brings
me closer to him.
• Although I am still learning and trying to understand my worldview in
full, I know that without the love and strength of God I wouldn’t be
who I am today. How My Beliefs About Origins Impact My Worldview
• My view on God has probably changed drastically over the course of
my life, I have always known and understood that there was a higher
power, but to the extent of what God is I didn’t know.
• I believe in God, I believe that there all reasons for everything that we
go through in each of our lives.
• I believe that each situation that we go though is sent specifically from
God, and if we couldn’t handle it then we wouldn’t have been dealt that
• I believe that everything happens for a reason and that no matter how
terrible it is God will ways be in each and everyone’s corner. How My Beliefs About Origins Impact My Worldview
• I believe that everything that we need to know comes from the Bible.
• I believe that when things don’t seem to be right, turning to the Bible and
God himself will guide you through.
• I believe that each of God’s children has a story to lead, each chapter is
different, and of course there is an end to each of our books, but they
are all lead by God himself.
• I believe that we should turn together and worship the Lord in any ways
we can and know how to, as the Lord deserves each praise he gets. How My Beliefs About Origins Impact My Worldview
• Personally, I feel like humanity has changed in so many different
ways from the origin of the universe, but more so over the past
decade or so.
• I feel like humanity doesn’t pay nearly as much attention to the
Lord of the Bible.
• I feel like there is so much hate in the world and no one looks
back on the Bible to realize that we are all created by the same
• I wish that humanity would come together to shine and be who
God had intended. How My Beliefs About Origins Impact My Worldview
• I feel like the care of the Earth has changed in so many different ways. • I feel like people don’t care nearly as much as they used to about the
land, livestock, nature, etc. • I feel like the Bible set us all up for success and how to grow and live,
but no one is paying nearly as much attention to it as they used to. • I feel like so many people litter and don’t take care of the Earth. • I think that if people would pay attention to what they are doing, there
wouldn’t be as much toxicity in the world • Finally, I think that different places are cutting down so many trees to
build homes, parks, shopping centers, but we need the trees. References • Letellier, R. (2015). Creation, sin and reconciliation : reading primordial and
patriarchal narrative in the book of genesis. Retrieved from
• Bergant, D. (2013). Genesis : in the beginning. Retrieved from
• Kidner, D. (2015). Genesis. Retrieved from
• Diffey, D. (2015). Wisdom in the beginning. In Grand Canyon University (Ed.), The beginning of wisdom: An introduction to Christian thought and life (2nd ed.).
View Full Document
- Fall '10