1. The primacy effect (from the serial position curve experiment) is associated with: A.LTM. B.STM. C.sensory memory. D.implicit memory.
2. The defining characteristic of implicit memory is that:
3. ________ memory can be thought of as an archive of information about your past experiences and knowledge.
4. ________ memory is memory for facts.
5. Autobiographical memory has ________ . a. only semantic components b. both semantic and episodic components c. neither semantic nor episodic components d. only episodic components
6. Rating a statement that you've read before as true simply because you've been previously exposed to it defines ________ .