BOARD EXAM QUESTIONS FOR CRIMINOLOGISTCORRECTIONAL ADMINISTRATION
1. A probationer is allowed to do the following EXCEPT,a. Stay away from bad associatesb. Work regularly to support his familyc. Make periodic reportd. Go and play in a gambling denAns. D
2. Who among the following may have his penalty suspended under PD 603?
3. A judicial action or legal disposition that allows the offender to remain in the community subject to the conditions imposed by the court.
4. Which agency performs the evaluation of prisoner’s fitness and qualifications for the grant of Pardon or parole?Development
5. What is the movement in 1790 which held that offenders were out of touch with God thus, they were given Bibles and placed in isolations?a. Quaker reform movementb. Reformatory movementc. Church Reform movementd. Crime prevention movementAns. B
6. What is the legal process that results in the removal of conviction from the official records?
7. The judge’s bases of the grant of probation relies on the report of,
8. Which model emphasize the assumption that criminal behavior is caused by biological or psychological conditions that require treatment?
9. What document is issued to a parolee when the maximum period of his prison term has expired?a.Certificate of final dischargeb.Certificate of final release and dischargec.Certificate of prison term completiond.Certificate of final releaseAns. A
12. Billy the kid was 17 years old when he was convicted for the crime of theft. Can he apply for probation under the Adult Probation System?
11.An _________ program employs prisoners in various product or good-producing tasks.
12. What is referred to as hustling inside the prison?
13. What institution conducts training program for uniformed personnel of the Bureau of Jail Management and Penology?a.PNP training centerb.Fire service training institutec.Jail management training instituted.
You've reached the end of your free preview.
Want to read all 102 pages?
- Spring '18
- john doe
- The Bible