01. What is the transfer rate of a 64-bit module running at 1600 MHz?
02. What technology in a DIMM informs the BIOS of the module’s size, speed, voltage, and data
03. Which of the following is NOT a necessary precaution when installing memory modules?
What is the general name of the processor feature that AMD calls
05. Which memory technology that is no longer used has a 32-bit data bus,
06. What unit of measure is used for DIMM read and write times?
07. Which of the following is NOT a feature of a processor?
08. What is the most likely result of a correctly installed processor, but an