U.S. History 1302 Exam III ReviewChapters 28, 29, & 30 Review Questions1.Truman referred to his program of economic and social reform as the ________.a.New Dealb.Square Dealc.Fair Deald.Straight Deal
2.Which of the following pieces of Truman’s domestic agenda was rejected by Congress?
3. What was the policy of trying to limit the expansion of Soviet influence abroad?
4. The Truman administration tried to help Europe recover from the devastation of World War II with the ________.
5. The disc jockey who popularized rock and roll was ________.a.Bill Haleyb.Elvis Presleyc.Alan Freedd.Ed Sullivan
6. The NAACP lawyer who became known as “Mr. Civil Rights” was ________.
7. The term Kennedy chose to describe his sealing off of Cuba to prevent Soviet shipments of weapons or supplies was ________.