Maslow Review Questions
1. Maslow was the founder of what type of psychology?
2. According to Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs, what is the first need that must be met?
3. How many additional levels have been added to Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs?
4. According to Maslow, Sara is having difficulty staying on task because:
5. A self-actualized person is:
a)Lacking autonomy but has many friends.b)Is common in the population.c)Has few peak experiences.d)A person who focuses on problems outside of themselves.6. The two main implications for teaching based on Maslow’s theory are:1. Make the growth choice positive and less dangerous.2. Do everything possible to make sure that lower needs are satisfied.3. Have guest speakers in who are self-actualized.
7. Maslow believed that basic needs should be met in order to move to
a higher level.