Unformatted text preview: SMK NAMBAYAN
Daily Lesson Plan Week: Day: Monday 9 Date:
Class: 4 Bestari Time: 9.30 am - 10.30 am Subject:
Theme: English Language Topic:
Skill(s): Chap. 4: ‘Checking Up On Health’ Health Reading
emphases: Thinking Skill
Knowledge Acquisition Learning
Outcome(s): 2.1 (c) Obtain information for different purposes by reading materials in print such as reports and articles
2.2 (g) Process information by identifying different points of view. 3.2 (b)
2.2 (b) Process information by extracting main ideas and details. n another
: 2.1, L1,2,3(ii). Obtaining information by reading silently and aloud with understanding a variety of texts. .2(ii)B
2.2, BL3(xv). Processing texts read by identifying points of view in simple texts.
2.2, BL1(iii). Processing texts read by scanning for details. Learning
Objective(s): Activities: Resources: L1. Sc
At the end of the lessons, students are able to:
1. share their feelings about the experience of people born with
2. share their opinion about families keeping a child born with
3. share their opinion on putting children with Down’s Syndrome
in a special school.
1. Teacher shows video clips of children with serious medical
problem such as congenital heart defect, Down’s Syndrome,
epilepsy or asthma.
2. Students share their opinions or experiences encountering the
3. Students read silently three different passages on how people
feel as they relate their experience coming to terms with a
member of the family faced with a medical problem (pg. 66).
4. Based on these situations, students share their feelings about
the experience of people born with diseases.
5. Group Work: Students discuss and share their opinion about
families keeping a child born with Down’s Syndrome. Students
also share their opinion on putting children with Down’s
Syndrome in a special school.
6. Each group will present their findings.
Textbook Choose an item. SMK NAMBAYAN
Daily Lesson Plan
Internet Teaching Aids: Choose an item. Laptop
Mahjong Paper Assessment: Presentation
Need further exercises and guidance
View Full Document
- Spring '17
- Congenital heart defect, Daily Lesson Plan