Unformatted text preview: DAILY LESSON PLAN SMK NAMBAYAN
DAILY LESSON PLAN Week: Day: Monday 11 Date:
Class: 4 Bestari Time: 9.30 am - 10.30 am Subject:
Theme: English Language Topic:
Skill(s): ‘Argumentative writing’ People Writing
Outcome(s): Values and Citizenship 2.3 (a) Present information to different audiences by writing recounts, descriptions, explanations, speeche 2.3 (f) Present information to different audiences by composing, revising and editing drafts; and checking 3.2 (b) Retelling a story from a different point of view and presenting
Choose an item. n another genredeas and supporting details.
: 2.3, AL2(iv). Presenting information by expanding notes and outlines. .2(ii)B
3.1, L2(v). Describing the place and time the story took place.
3.1, L2(vi). Describing characters and writing simple descriptions. Learning
Activities: Resources: L1. Sc
anning for details.
At the end of the lessons, students are able to:
1. recognize types of composition in Section B, Paper 2 – English
2. write an argumentative essay with its draft and outline using
1. Teacher gives brief explanation on SPM writing format of
Section B, Paper 2.
2. Students listen attentively and give respond.
3. Students write notes.
4. Students write an argumentative essay with its draft and
outline using mind map.
5. Teacher guides students’ writing.
Textbook Teaching Aids: Handouts
Choose an item. Choose an item.
Choose an item. DAILY LESSON PLAN
Assessment: SMK NAMBAYAN
Written Assignment Reflection:
Need further exercises and guidance
View Full Document
- Spring '17
- Writing, Daily Lesson Plan, SMK NAMBAYAN