Unformatted text preview: SMK NAMBAYAN
Daily Lesson Plan Week: Day: Tuesday 30 Date:
Class: Time: 4 Bestari - 11.00 am
12.00 pm Subject:
Theme: English Language Topic:
Skill(s): Chap. 6: ‘Going High-Tech Science and Technology Writing
Outcome(s): 2.2 (e) Process information by predicting outcomes. 2.3 (a) Present information to different audiences by writing recounts, descriptions, explanations, speeche
1.1 (b) Make friends and keep friendships by introducing oneself. Learning
: 2.2, BL3(xii). Processing texts read by predicting outcomes that are obvious in a text, giving reasons. .2(ii)B
2.3, AL2(iv). Presenting information by expanding notes and outlines.
2.3, AL3(vii). Presenting information by writing brief reports, descriptions. Learning
Resources: Teaching Aids: Assessment: L1. Sc
At the end of the lessons, students are able to:
1. write out the process of making paper.
1. Students brainstorm on what they have learnt about logical
and sequence connectors.
2. Teacher gives brief explanations on stages of writing (pg.
3. Students listen attentively and give respond.
4. Using the notes on ‘How Paper is Made’ (pg. 116), students
will write a process of making paper.
5. The teacher will guide students’ activity.
4-Cs Project Based Cooperative Choose an item. Textbook Choose an item. Internet Choose an item. Textbook Mahjong Paper Workbook Marker Pen Written Assignment Written Assignment Observation Reflection:
Need further exercises and guidance
Lesson postponed Workbook SMK NAMBAYAN
Daily Lesson Plan
View Full Document
- Spring '17
- Writing, Pen, Daily Lesson Plan, SMK NAMBAYAN