Unformatted text preview: SMK NAMBAYAN
Daily Lesson Plan Week: Day: Monday 9 Date:
Class: Time: 4 Bestari - 9.30 am
10.30 am Subject:
Theme: English Language Topic:
Skill(s): Chap. 5: ‘Deciding on Dams Values Writing
emphases: Thinking Skill
Knowledge Acquisition Learning
Outcome(s): 2.2 (b) Process information by extracting main ideas and details.
2.3 (g) Present information to different audiences by summarising information.
1.1 (b) Make friends and keep friendships by introducing oneself. Learning
: 2.2, BL1(iii). Processing texts read by scanning for details. .2(ii)B
2.3, AL2(v). Presenting information by summarizing and paraphrasing the main ideas in a simple text.
2.3, AL3(vii). Presenting information by writing brief reports, descriptions. Learning
Activities: Resources: Teaching Aids: Assessment: L1. Sc
1. end of the lessons, students are able to:
write a summary of the three short passages.
Write a summary of 60 words on Joe’s new life as a settler.
Teacher gives explanation on how to summarize a passage
using seven strategies (pg. 89-91).
2. Students listen attentively and give respond.
3. Students read the passage on page 87 again and write a
summary of 60 words on Joe’s new life as a settler.
4. The teacher will guide students’ activity. Textbook Choose an item. Internet Choose an item. Textbook Mahjong Paper Workbook Marker Pen Written Assignment Written Assignment Observation Reflection:
Need further exercises and guidance
Lesson postponed Workbook SMK NAMBAYAN
Daily Lesson Plan
View Full Document
- Spring '17
- Writing, Pen, Daily Lesson Plan, SMK NAMBAYAN