Unformatted text preview: SMK NAMBAYAN
Daily Lesson Plan Week: Day: Monday 9 Date:
Class: 4 Bestari Time: - 9.30 am
10.30 am Subject:
Theme: English Language Topic:
Skill(s): Chap. 4: ‘Checking Up On Health’ Health Writing
emphases: Thinking Skill
Knowledge Acquisition Learning
Outcome(s): 2.2 (j) Process information by making short notes and mapping out ideas. 2.3 (a) Present information to different audiences by writing recounts, descriptions, explanations, speeche
1.1 (b) Make friends and keep friendships by introducing oneself. Learning
: 2.2, BL3(xii). Processing texts read by predicting outcomes that are obvious in a text, giving reasons. .2(ii)B
2.3, AL2(iv). Presenting information by expanding notes and outlines.
2.3, AL3(vii). Presenting information by writing brief reports, descriptions. Learning
Activities: Resources: Teaching Aids: L1. Sc
At the end of the lessons, students are able to:
1. write about a trip in your journal about a visit to any
organization or support group for people with medical
1. Teacher shows samples of pictures of organization or support
group for people with medical problems.
2. Students share their opinions and point of view.
3. Group Work: Members of the group will discuss and choose a
place that they want to visit. They should plan what they wish
to do at the centre or school and write the outlines using IThink Map.
4. Each group will share their findings.
5. Based on the outlines, each student will write about their trip
in their journal. In their writing, students must include: what they did there what they saw how they felt
6. The teacher will guide students’ activity.
Textbook Choose an item. Internet Choose an item. Laptop Mahjong Paper LCD Projector Marker Pen Workbook SMK NAMBAYAN
Daily Lesson Plan
Assessment: Presentation Written Assignment Observation Reflection:
Need further exercises and guidance
View Full Document
- Spring '17
- Writing, Pen, Daily Lesson Plan, SMK NAMBAYAN