Unformatted text preview: DAILY LESSON PLAN SMK NAMBAYAN DAILY LESSON PLAN
Week: Day: Friday 9 Date:
Class: Time: 3 Gigih 9.00 am - 10.00 am Subject:
Theme: English Language Topic:
Skill(s): ‘The Day the Bulldozers Came’ Educational
emphases: Social Issues Literature in Action
Values and Citizenship
Preparation for the Real World Learning
Outcome(s): 3.2 (b) Retelling a story from a different point of view and presenting it in another genre.
2.2 (a) Skimming and scanning for specific information and ideas.
2.2 (b) Extracting main ideas and supporting details. Learning
Specification(s): 3.2(ii)L1. Retelling the story from a different point of view.
2.2(i)AL1. Telling what the texts is about.
2.2(ii)AL1. Noting important details. Learning
Activities: Resources: At the end of the lessons, students are able to:
1. give the meanings of the words that can be found in the poem.
2. write a note to inform the fox that he should be worried about the day
the bulldozers came.
Band 3 1. Students recap their previous learning of the poem.
2. Students share their point of view.
3. Students give the meanings of the words that can be found in the
4. Students write a note to inform the fox that he should be worried
about the day the bulldozers came.
5. Students share their findings.
Choose an item. Teaching Aids: Handouts
Choose an item. Choose an item.
Choose an item. DAILY LESSON PLAN
Assessment: SMK NAMBAYAN
Choose an item. Reflection:
Need further exercises and guidance
View Full Document
- Spring '17
- Daily Lesson Plan