WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNED?
Answer the following questions from your textbook.
Type your answers
into this document. Your answers should be in-depth, and in full sentences unless
question, you must reference the page in the text where you
found your answer – For example: (p. 500) should be included at the end of your
A Healthy Time Questions
1. How does growth during middle childhood compare with growth earlier or later?
2. Why is middle childhood considered a healthy time?
3. How does physical activity affect the child’s education?
4. What are several reasons some children are less active than they should be?
5. What suggests that obesity is caused more by culture than genetics?
6. What are the short-term and long-term effects of childhood obesity?
7. Why is asthma more common now than it was?