Configuring Group Policy Processing / CH.8 1. Which feature affects all users in the domain, including domain controllers? a. Global Group Policy b. Default Domain Policy c. Default Group Policy d. Default Global Domain Policy
2. In which order are Group Policy objects (GPOs) processed?
3. What is the default timeout value for GPOs to process on system startup?
4. GPOs are processed on computer startup and after logon. Why is the user never aware of the processing?
5. What is the first step in the GPO processing order? a. The user initiates interactive logon. b. The computer obtains a list of GPOs from the domain controller. c. The computer establishes a secure link to the domain controller. d. The GPOs are applied to the computer and to the user.
6. The downward flow of group policies is known as what feature of GPOs?
7. If a site, domain, or OU has multiple GPOs, how are the group policies processed?