1. In your own words...what is the main idea?
Pesticides affects people’s health.
2. List 4-5 main supporting details IN YOUR OWN WORDS
1. New studies are finding new diseases caused by pesticides which are more dangerous.
2. Humans being the final consumers in a food chain makes them the most exposed to pesticides which impacts the body system.
3. The endocrine system is an important part of the body and pesticides can disrupt its functions.
4. Pesticides affects both male and females when it comes to reproduction.
5. Pesticides are causing serious damages in human bodies they are of a surprising physical effect and are effectively impossible to avoid.
6. Pesticides dangers can be avoided by either banning the pesticides that affects people’s health or by simply consuming organic food which has many benefits.
7. There are still many other possible ways to get rid of pesticides.