Name: Robert WillinghamUniversity ID: 0620749Thomas Edison State UniversityCalculus I (MAT-231)Section no.: WA5Semester and year: March 2018Written Assignment 5Answer all assigned exercises, and show all work. Each exercise is worth 4 points.1. Find the general antiderivative.
2. Find the general antiderivative.
3. Find the general antiderivative.
4. Determine the position function if the velocity function is ( )32
5. Write out all terms and compute the sums.
6. Use summation rules to compute the sum. WA 5, p. 1